Mental Health First Aid
Duration : 2 Day(s)
Approval: MHFA England
The two-day Adult MHFA Course qualifies you as a Mental Health First Aider.
Mental Health First Aiders have:
- An in depth understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect well being
- Practical skills to spot the triggers and signs of mental health issues
- Confidence to step in, reassure and support a person in distress
- Enhanced interpersonal skills such as non-judgemental listening
- Knowledge to help someone recover their health by guiding them to further support - whether that's self-help resources, through their employer, the NHS, or a mix
£245.00 Excl vat
Free on-site parking at all sites / free Wi-Fi at all sites / Option to purchase breakfast sandwiches each morning (Malmo Road site only).
Special dietary requirements :
We can cater for any special dietary needs. You will need to inform the bookings department prior to attending your course.
For joining instructions:
Please contact HOTA direct on 01482 820567