Mental Health First Aid Awareness
Duration : 0.5 Day(s)
Approval: MHFA England
The half-day course is designed as an introductory mental health awareness course which includes:
- Defining Mental Health and some mental health issues
- Understand factors that affect mental health
- Identify the stigma and discrimination surrounding mental health issues
- Feel more confident about starting mental health conversations
- Understand how to look after your own mental health
£125.00 Excl VAT
Free on-site parking at all sites / free Wi-Fi at all sites / Option to purchase breakfast sandwiches each morning (Malmo Road site only).
Special dietary requirements :
We can cater for any special dietary needs. You will need to inform the bookings department prior to attending your course.
For joining instructions:
Please contact HOTA direct on 01482 820567